1.LED dot matrix module: the earliest design was developed from indoor pseudo color dot matrix screen.
Advantages: the cost of raw materials has the most advantage, and the production process is simple and the quality is stable.
Disadvantages: poor color consistency, mosaic phenomenon is serious, showing poor results.
2. single light scheme: in order to solve the color problem of the dot matrix screen, a scheme of outdoor display screen technology is used for reference. At the same time, the outdoor pixel multiplexing technology (also called the pixel sharing technology, virtual pixel Technology) is transplanted into the indoor display screen.
Advantage: color consistency is better than dot matrix module.
Disadvantages: mixed color effect is not good, perspective is not big, horizontal direction to watch color difference. The processing is more complex and the antistatic requirement is high. It is difficult to achieve more than 10000 points in the actual pixel resolution.
3. patch scheme: using patch LED as the display element.
Advantages: color consistency, angle of view and other important indicators are the best in existing programs, especially the three in one table color mixing effect is very good.
Shortcomings: the processing technology is troublesome, the cost is too high.
- Overview Of LED Dot Matrix Module
- What Is The Difference Between The Half Outdoor...
- Why Can You Pack It In An Airbox?
- LED Full Color Display Integrated Market New Ad...
- A Brief Introduction To The Correction Of LED D...
- LED Display Screen
- The Display Contains Various Signals
- A Period Of Big Outdoors Advertising
- How To Improve The Work Stability Of LED Display
- Technology Development Process Of LED Display