The calculation method of sending card and receiving card for indoor full-color LED display screen:
For example, an indoor P10 full color display with a length of 20 meters and a height of 10 meters is custom-made.
1. How many modules are used.
The size of the P10 display panel is: 32cm*16cm.
Number of modules used for length: 2000cm/32cm=62.5
Width using module 1000cm/16cm=62.5
2. The resolution of length and width is calculated:
(the pixels of the P10 indoor unit board are: 32*16)
The actual resolution of the display is: length: 32 x 63=2016 width: 16 x 63=1008
3. Calculate the number of receiving cards.
(the reception card 256*128 of the indoor screen)
Long: 2016 256=7.875, about 8
Width: 1008 128=7.875, about 8
8 x 8+1=65 card receiving card (more than one receiving card)
4. Calculate the number of send cards
(the sending card of the spirit star shower is 1280*1024)
2016 1280=1.575, about 2
1008 1024=0.98 is about 1
1 x 2=2 card.
- Overview Of LED Dot Matrix Module
- Comparison Of Full Color Scheme In LED Dot Matr...
- What Is The Difference Between The Half Outdoor...
- Why Can You Pack It In An Airbox?
- LED Full Color Display Integrated Market New Ad...
- A Brief Introduction To The Correction Of LED D...
- The Display Contains Various Signals
- A Period Of Big Outdoors Advertising
- How To Improve The Work Stability Of LED Display
- Technology Development Process Of LED Display