The display contains various signals. The signal starts from the HUB board and completes the data transmission through the line to the unit board or module. Besides the serial transmission of data signals, all other signals are transmitted in parallel. A variety of signal functions are now analyzed as follows:
(1) CLK clock signal: shift pulse supplied to shift register, each pulse will cause data to move in or out of one bit. The data on the data port must be coordinated with the clock signal to transmit data normally. The frequency of the data signal must be 1/2 times the frequency of the clock signal. In any case, when the clock signal is abnormal, the whole panel will be disordered.
(2) STB latch signal: when the data transmission is completed, the STB latch signal is valid, the data in the shift register is locked and the data content is displayed by the drive circuit to light LED. However, because the driving circuit is controlled by the EN enable signal, the prerequisite for lighting is to enable the state to be turned on. The latched signal also needs to be coordinated with the clock signal to display the complete image. In any case, when the latch signal is abnormal, the whole panel will be disordered.
(3) EN enable signal: full screen brightness control signal, and also used for screen blanking. As long as the duty cycle is adjusted, the brightness changes can be controlled. When the enabling signal is abnormal, the whole screen will appear unlit, dark bright or tailed.
- Overview Of LED Dot Matrix Module
- Comparison Of Full Color Scheme In LED Dot Matr...
- What Is The Difference Between The Half Outdoor...
- Why Can You Pack It In An Airbox?
- LED Full Color Display Integrated Market New Ad...
- A Brief Introduction To The Correction Of LED D...
- LED Display Screen
- A Period Of Big Outdoors Advertising
- How To Improve The Work Stability Of LED Display
- Technology Development Process Of LED Display